Monday, September 24, 2012

Beach Trip! November 2011

 November 2011. Never seen before on my blog!
 At the beach I go to, lots of old bulidings and farms are near. Here is one, and I'm pretty sure it's so old, it's abandoned.
 This is and old, old building. Yep, your eyes are working correctly, it's purple. It's called a "Painted Lady" lots of buildings like these are around. Some are green, pink, orange, yellow, even red!
 Here is a dock we went too. I stayed in the car as I really didn't  want to take a dive in the river, as I would be ruined and float away. xD
This is always fun, it's the boating area! We like to drive around here and look at the giant boats that people keep here!

 Since we came to the beach just to ride around, we didn;t go onto the actual sand. But since it was November, the snow gates were put up.
 These two are from the same area,  it's pretty nice
 
 
 
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment