Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve!

Salut, tout le monde! C'est Noël! Well, tomorrow it is. 

Today, I took some portraits in front of the Christmas tree. I am wearing this really cozy and fluffy sweater and a skirt, which is new. I love the holidays, it's my favorite time of the year! In Monaco, it was one of the few times of the year I saw both of my parents together, in one place, at home, for more than a day or so. They're usually so busy; the only time of the year they have off is Christmastime. Now that I'm in les Êtats-Unis, or The U.S, I haven't seen them in a few years. But, now it's nice to just live with my friends, study, relax, and eat during the holidays. 

Here are my portraits, if you'd like to see them;





What do you usually do during the holiday season? Do you visit relatives? Stay home? 


-Violet 

1 comment:

  1. Violet, I'm inviting Keanu and Rena to my hometown, Waterbury, CT.
    what I Want: Violet: Rainbow hello kitty hair clips and the truly me diabetes set.
    Keanu:OG Sweet Stuff Ice Cream Truck
    Rena: Handmade doll with clothes and her name might be picked by Rena

    ReplyDelete